Thursday, December 2, 2010

Really Germany, This Doesn't Do You Any Favors (NSFW)

Judging by the traffic stats that the Blogger platform provides to me, the series of entries my friends came to call "German Perv Week" really set my hit counter going. So while I won't pander for visitors in principle, I can't actually go on record and say I'm above it either. That being said, this post may set the record.

In response to World AIDS Day, a German organization has devised an online video game that allows men to use their, er, units, to “cock out” the deadly disease in a boxing match using a high-tech condom and a webcam. I'm not making this up.

The idea is to raise awareness amongst younger men about condom use and AIDS through the medium of video games, ubiquitous with this demographic. So OK, I can see the logic in that, but dropping trou, putting some sort of foil thing on your schwanz and cavorting around in front of your computer's webcam seems so... German. This bit brings the term "joystick" to a different level of meaning, and furthers German's reputation as a bunch of deves.

The Cock Out website is here (sorry, German language only), and you can get the basic idea. The high-tech wrapper for your winkie (the things I look up to make for complete entries, I tell ya) costs 3 Euros, about $3.96 at today's exchange rate.

Finally, a prime example of the European TV commercial arts, the advert for this campaign and the video game. The lewdness is more hinted at than shown, but to keep your job intact it's probably best to view this from the comfort of your home or TwitterBerry-- there's plenty of ass cheek flashing. Have at it.

No comments: