Thursday, July 23, 2009

Don't Look At Me Like That-- I've Been Busy!

Well, it took longer than planned but the descriptions to the Dublin photos have finally been added. Please do check it out-- all sorts of stuff in there. Follow the link at the side of the page, and click on each individual photo to get a full-size shot and informationally entertaining blurb.

Been away from town for the last week, helping out my old employer at a trade show in southwestern Germany. I was a little out of practice with the 14-hour day life of a show exhibitor but it's like riding a bike-- I've been doing this sort of thing for close to 15 years and it all came back to me. Made some good contacts for my sideline writing business, and caught up with old friends. The next great push is to get the place ship-shape for my folk's visit in a couple weeks. Hey, after the trade show, anything is a piece of cake!

Anyhoo, check out the Dublin photos and descriptions now!

No comments: