Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wow, That Was Some Visit

Things are slowly returning to normal here at Expat HQ, now that my parents have taken their leave. Looking back, we did a -lot- of stuff, including visiting this city's medieval underground tunnels (used for everything from storage and beermaking to shelter during the war), its dungeon (still underneath city hall), cruised up the Rhine River, spent 3 days in Berlin, had a few side day trips... and we ate a lot of German food. A lot-- arguably more in the course of 2+ weeks than in the 11 months that have preceeded it. There are quite a few photos to sift through, and some work that has been put off that needs to be caught up, so more information will be forthcoming. But let me say that I'm glad my folks had a good visit, and we all had a grand time. Can I sleep in now please Dad? Like, later than 7:30am?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your folks had a good time, G.

W