Saturday, September 26, 2009

On The Road Again

It's been a few months since we left Germany, and seeing as it's so close (380 miles or so), so romantic, and we got an insanely good deal, we're off to Paris as a late second wedding anniversary present to ourselves (let the record show that B and I spent our entire first anniversary feverishly packing for the move to Germany last year). This will be our 3rd time there-- and we're planning on digging a little bit deeper than the tourist stuff this time. Should be fun. There will be limited access to computers, so blogging will be on the slow side for the next week or so-- ah, who am I kidding-- there's no way I'll be blogging at all-- we're in Paris. Au revoir!

1 comment:

shakesrear said...

too bad i didn't know in advance. We're going to be in Paris this weekend. I know it would have been hard to meet up because we're going for a family function, but we could have tried.

The last time I was in Alsace, I was thinking that we should try to meet up there sometime or perhaps at one of the spas on the German side. I'll let you know the next time we're going up there.