Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sorry About That Chief...

Try as I may to keep this here blog updated, I've been falling a bit short. It certainly isn't for lack of material (I have a backlog of trip photos that need to be posted after all); it comes down to lack of time and motivation. I managed to pick up some smaller work projects and the sudden change to decent weather after a brutal winter and a miserably cold and wet spring really makes me want to ditch the laptop every chance I get, go outside and burn off my winter weight gain (the unholy triad of the standard Teutonic diet: sausages + bread + beer really did me in). Seeing as we're heading over to the USA in a couple weeks (volcano dependent, of course), the updates will continue to be a tad sporadic for a spell. Fear not-- I'm on the case. Stay tuned.

No comments: