Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Radio Silence


Sorry for the lack of updates; I'm currently in the midst of my biggest freelance assignment to date, and it is taking up huge chunks of my day. I'm on the computer all day doing this job (now that it's 60 and sunny out, natch-- why wasn't this during the crappy weather?), and the idea of sitting in front of this screen for one minute longer doesn't sit that well with me at the moment. Accordingly, posts will be sporadic and likely short, if at all, for the next couple weeks. The work is a bit of a grind, but fun and rewarding as well. And I like the idea of some steady work--it's been a while and I sort of missed it.

In the meantime, check out this surreal and amusing photo from one of the guys on the Deadliest Catch TV show. Hey folks, I'm fried right now, and I don't have much in the tank.

No comments: